Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s finished.
Are you looking for a platform that will simplify the development process in multiple ways? Do your ideas require an expert team in order to accomplish complex solutions? And what about launching your service with a broader range?
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Laura Kürzel and Hans Ferchland of ETAS will explain how PANTARIS enables automotive service developers to plan, build, code, and launch their innovative ideas efficiently. This webinar provides an A-to-Z introduction to PANTARIS and a live demo.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Understand the platform architecture and its essential components
- Discover how to use functions and features for faster deployment and updates
- Gain insights into a superhighway that enables pioneers to develop and operate their services efficiently
- Some basic knowledge of Linux shell, Git, Container/ Docker and SSH
- Install Git (Link: https://git-scm.com/downloads)