Martin Pfeifle, Chief Technology Officer, NNG | LinkedIn
Christoph Bonik, Chief Operations Officer, Artisense | LinkedIn
Henning Lategahn, Managing Director, atlatec | LinkedIn
In this free, 60-minute webinar, NNG’s Martin Pfeifle, Christoph Bonik of Artisense, and atlatec’s Henning Lategahn discuss their collaboration on augmented reality lane-level guidance.
Learn how advanced guidance and visualization, fusing 6D sensor data with HD-enriched maps, can enhance both on- and offline advanced driver assistance systems.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Learn how 3D maps can be created at scale using low-cost sensors and AI
- Discover how intelligent lane level 6DoF (degrees-of-freedom) positioning capabilities can be combined with readily available HD-enriched maps
- Understand how 6D pose is not only a foundation for precise AR guidance applications but also automated driving
- Explore how this solution can be combined with novel guidance and visualization techniques to create advanced driver assistance systems that bridge the gap between assisted and automated driving
- Join an engaging discussion about how we can enable greater cross-collaboration between automotive industry players from the perspective of mapping and positioning