Amit Shah, AVP & Head Products & Platforms Development, iDART, KPIT | LinkedIn
Julian Soanes, AVP & Head Aftersales Solutions & Services, iDART, KPIT | LinkedIn
Historically, automotive manufacturers and their dealerships generated substantial revenue through aftersales, primarily from parts sales and repair services.
However, with the growing shift towards software-centric vehicle architectures, OEMs need to create new revenue streams, as the volume of parts and service business will reduce over time due to fewer moving parts and less frequent workshop visits.
In this free webinar, KPIT‘s Amit Shah and Julian Soanes explain how OEMs can successfully navigate these challenges.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Learn about the key factors that will drive the transformation of OE aftersales operations
- Discover how to leverage predictive insights, accurate triaging and connected data to optimize and maximize vehicle uptime
- Explore the innovative use of metaverse in aftersales management
- Find out how a direct-to-customer maintenance and service model will positively impact operational efficiency and customer retention
- Learn about systems that will help drive monetization within aftersales