Dr. Martin Pfeifle, Chief Technology Officer, NNG | LinkedIn
Philip Hubertus, Senior Manager Product Management - Automated Driving Content , HERE Technologies | LinkedIn
From July 2024, every new vehicle sold in the EU must be equipped with Intelligent speed assistance (ISA). Mandatory hardware and update costs can make this transition seem complicated and expensive.
In this free webinar, Dr Martin Pfeifle and Philip Hubertus discuss how NNG and HERE create differentiation and new revenue ecosystem opportunities to offset the cost.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Learn how to overcome data freshness challenges with a scalable cloud-based delivery solution
- Discover how to reduce effort with ready-to-deploy software for common automotive platforms, including low-cost hardware
- Find out how to minimise cellular data needs by up to 70% with intelligent map updates
- Learn how to future-proof your ISA solution with cost-aware adaptivity to cellular connectivity and bandwidth changes
- Discover how to eliminate the need for additional infrastructure, maintenance, and development with a managed update service