Assaf Harel, Chief Scientist, Karamba Security | LinkedIn
Karamba’s Chief Scientist, Assaf Harel, delivers a distinctive ISO/SAE 21434 masterclass webinar, where he examines the cybersecurity management system process from the perspectives of both the cybersecurity provider and the customer.
The expert explores the seven must-have processes for every OEM and Tier-1 supplier in creating an effective CSMS and cybersecurity gap analysis in line with the ISO/SAE 21434 standard and the UN R155 regulation.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Maintaining a complete CSMS
- Cyber risk management policy
- Organization-specific rules
- Continuous vendor security awareness
- Implementation of budgets and supporting processes
- Cyber Incidence Response Plan – a comprehensive method for tackling cyber threats and cyberattacks