Assaf Harel, Chief Scientist, Karamba Security | LinkedIn
As demand to meet the ISO/SAE 21434 requirements grows, while SOP schedules remain firm, electric vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers need the tools to understand the “what”, “why”, and “how”:
- What is important?
- Why is it important?
- How to qualify potential vendors?
In this free webinar, Assaf Harel of Karamba Security provides insight into the on-board charger (OBC), a critical vehicle component with significant safety risks ranging from overheating and combustion to data attack vectors.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Understand why the OBC is relevant for ISO/SAE 21434 compliance
- Discover which cyber risks to address
- Gain insight into common issues found in OBC threat analysis and pen testing
- Learn which OBC cyber risks are relevant to your organization