Dan Barahona, Head of Growth at APIsec & Founder, APIsec University | LinkedIn
Yaniv Maimon, VP Cyber Services, Upstream | LinkedIn
Attacks targeting APIs are among the most serious threats facing connected vehicles and fleets. API-based attacks often result in large-scale business disruptions, data leakage, and heavy monetary losses.
In this webinar, APIsec and Upstream Security experts provide insight into the latest high-profile API cyber attacks in the mobility ecosystem. For the first time, the experts present a live demo of hacker attacks and discuss the fundamentals of turbocharging your API security strategy.
Key topics and takeaways:
- The car hacking evolution: from Jeep Cherokee to Sam Curry
- API soft spots: automaker companion apps, fleet management systems, and EV charging stations
- Effectively managing OWASP API top ten security risks and beyond
- Taking a proactive approach to cybersecurity with targeted threat intelligence
- Best practice methodologies for API testing, detection, and fast response