In this free, 60-minute webinar, experts from Sibros, TÜV NORD, Our Next Energy (ONE), and Electrified Future will discuss connectivity’s role in adopting standards when measuring electric vehicle (EV) battery health.
The experts will explore how holistic live vehicle data enables OEMs to understand and leverage an EV’s battery state of health (SOH) in real-time and how standardization leads to more accurate representations of vehicle health.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Find out why EV battery health is a crucial metric for both the retail and fleet management markets
- Learn how to calculate EV battery SOH and why knowing the differences between SOHc and SOHr is so important
- Discover how to calculate battery health accurately and what critical factors are often missed in this assessment
- Hear different perspectives on the current state of the industry and whether or not a standard is required to accelerate the adoption of EVs
- Gain insight into the industry’s progress towards overcoming the challenges of determining the battery’s state of health