Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s finished.
The Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO™) standard and Automotive Grade Linux (AGL) platform are open source projects that accelerate new feature and technology development for automotive cockpit solutions.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Thomas Bruss of Renesas and OpenSynergy’s Isaac Trefz provide unique insight into how open source projects are creating a more independent and flexible automotive industry.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Discover how Open Standards can save future mobility stakeholders time and cost
- Learn how the AGL platform can accelerate the development of new features and technologies
- Understand the impact of the VIRTIO standard on hardware and software choice
- Find out about the Renesas OSS strategy, which simplifies VIRTIO integration
- Gain insight into OpenSynergy’s VIRTIO-based Hypervisor, which runs AGL on a joint reference platform with Renesas