The Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO™) standard and Automotive Grade Linux (AGL) platform are open source projects that accelerate new feature and technology development for automotive cockpit solutions.
In this free webinar, Thomas Bruss of Renesas and OpenSynergy’s Dr.-Ing. Ralph Sasse provide unique insight into how open source projects are creating a more independent and flexible automotive industry.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Discover how Open Standards can save future mobility stakeholders time and cost
- Learn how the AGL platform can accelerate the development of new features and technologies
- Understand the impact of the VIRTIO standard on hardware and software choice
- Find out about the Renesas OSS strategy, which simplifies VIRTIO integration
- Gain insight into OpenSynergy’s VIRTIO-based Hypervisor, which runs AGL on a joint reference platform with Renesas