Location intelligence solutions can help manufacturers safely return to work by monitoring where workers are in facilities and how close they are to each other. These solutions are not new, but the latest applications are based on the broader, well-established practice of maximizing throughput and reducing errors with real-time visibility into worker, product, mobile equipment, and material location.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Common use-cases – from torque sequence control through resource optimization to automated repair tasking
- How to continuously build value for years
- Return on investment examples
- Strategies for long term growth
- Lessons learned – dead-end technology choices