Finding the balance between autonomous driving, infotainment systems and safety
Frank Uhlig, Head of User Experience and User Interface Design at Elektrobit | LinkedIn
In this free 60-minute webinar, Frank Uhlig, Head of User Experience and User Interface Design at Elektrobit discusses the impact of autonomous driving systems on cars as an experience space.
Frank examines the roadmap of autonomous driving and its influence on HMI systems, new interior concepts and the move towards larger displays; and he looks at how manufacturers can leverage ‘infotainment as a platform’ to strengthen and differentiate their brands.
Key topics and takeaways:
- The significant challenges of balancing driver attention with distraction
- The processes needed to enhance the user experience while maintaining vehicle safety and security
- Consumer infotainment and navigation trends, the challenges for automotive companies of integrating third-party apps and services, and the growing demand for intelligent personal assistants
- Discover more about Elektrobit’s interactive cockpit demonstrator showcasing the latest autonomous driving and infotainment software
- Hear a recent case study examining HMIs for Level 3 autonomous driving and beyond