Silicone sealing solutions offer reliable, cost-effective options to manufacturers who seek foamed-in-place or cured-in-place gaskets that are dispensed and cure directly on parts. These integrated compression gaskets deliver long-lasting, flexible seals that enable design flexibility for a competitive edge.
In this free webinar, Dow‘s Christopher Windiate outlines the critical role silicone sealing solutions play in the electric vehicle design process.
Key topics and takeaways:
- The case of silicone sealing solutions for EV seals and gaskets
- Understand the different types of silicone sealing solutions
- Introduction to dispensed foam gaskets and cure-in-place elastomer gaskets
- Overview of DFG/CIPG application/process
- The “decision tree” for selecting the best solution for various applications