How to easily create an electronic horizon for R&D
Stefan Frings, Software Engineer Driver Assistance Systems, Elektrobit
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Stefan Frings, Software Engineer Driver Assistance Systems at Elektrobit gives an in-depth introduction of the EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit, a stand-alone Raspberry Pi device that can be used to evaluate the performance of an electronic horizon.
With this device, combined with a convenient web-interface, users can easily create an electronic horizon in their development environment. By supporting the ADASIS v2 specification with the latest NDS maps or ADASIS v3 with HERE and TomTom maps, this platform is fully equipped for a demonstration ECU, including integrations for the ADTF 2 and ROS development platforms.
The live demonstration includes:
- Recording and replaying test drives
- Simulation of test drives on any route
- Configuration, including ADASIS protocol settings
- Map sources: NDS and cloud services (HERE and TomTom)
- Integration with ADTF and ROS