Charging infrastructure components for eMobility must exhibit excellent mechanical performance while providing UV and stress-cracking resistance and glossy or translucent surfaces to meet high demands in design.
In this free webinar, Andreas Nixdorf and Patrick Frey of BASF present material trends and key products for wall boxes and charging stations.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Polymers based on non-halogenated flame retardant additives
- Semi-crystalline Polymers suitable for design elements with high resistance to chemicals and other external effects
- Electrical properties of polymers in the charging infrastructure
- Material solutions for breakers, switches and safety components
- Colorability in durable orange