Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s finished.
Protecting motorcyclists with ADAS-level safety sensing has always been a daunting challenge. Longer stopping distances, sharp tilt angles, limited real estate and risks caused by alerts/intervention have held back vital innovation for the most vulnerable road users.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Vayyar’s Ian Podkamien examines the role 4D imaging radar can play in addressing these motorcycle safety challenges.
Key topics and takeaways:
- How two affordable 4D imaging radar chips provide 360-degree coverage of a motorbike’s surroundings, supporting split-second decision-making that saves rider lives
- How the platform covers 140m+ (SRR, MRR and LRR simultaneously), detecting multiple static and dynamic targets from an extensive distance
- How the platform provides complete coverage of adjacent lanes with a single chip and handles the highest tilt angles
- How an extensive antenna array and on-chip data processing are integrated into a highly compact sensor design, accommodating challenging design constraints
- How OEMs and Tier 1s can leverage the platform’s uniquely high-resolution data to create numerous lifesaving ARAS applications