As demand to meet the ISO/SAE 21434 requirements grows, electric vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers need the tools to understand the “what”, “why”, and “how”:
- What is important?
- Why is it important?
- How to effectively manage the process?
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Assaf Harel of Karamba Security provides unique insight into the Battery Management System (BMS), a critical vehicle component with significant risks ranging from intellectual property theft to human safety.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Why is the BMS so important for ISO/SAE 21434 compliance?
- What are the cyber risks that must be addressed?
- Which BMS cyber risks are relevant for your organization?
- A complete overview of TARA and Pen testing for the BMS