Karthik Sivaramakrishnan, Product & Marketing Manager, NXP Semiconductors | LinkedIn
Dr. Siddharth Shukla, Senior Product Manager, ETAS | LinkedIn
Cybersecurity requirements for vehicles have become more complex than ever, so an effective Intrusion Detection and Prevention solution (IDPS) is now essential.
In this free webinar, Siddharth Shukla of ETAS and NXP’s Karthik Sivaramakrishnan demonstrate how to leverage hardware support from NXP’s TJA1153 secure CAN transceiver to enhance IDPS solutions. The experts also explain how to fortify IDPS systems to address the ever-changing landscape of security threats.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Understand the motivation for using in-vehicle IDPS
- Discover the benefits of an IDPS with a focus on the CAN network
- Introduction to NXP’s TJA1153 CAN transceiver
- Introduction to ETAS CAN IDS system solution
- Gain insight into the benefits of NXP’s TJA1153 CAN transceiver + ETAS CAN IDS system solution when implementing an efficient IDPS