Dr. Andreas Kühmichel, Global CTO Industrial Automotive Sector, IBM | LinkedIn
Michal Frenkel, VP Product & Strategy, Argus Cyber Security | LinkedIn
Connected cars are quickly becoming the next cyber attack vector, and brand reputation is at risk! In addition, regulations, including UNR 155, require vehicle manufacturers to monitor all threats, vulnerabilities, and cyber-attacks affecting their fleets. However, established enterprise IT security operation centres (SOC) are not optimized to handle the requirements of vehicle fleets.
In this free webinar, IBM’s Dr Andreas Kühmichel and Michal Frenkel of Argus Cyber Security explain how a specialized Vehicle SOC provides a complete view of fleet cyber security.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Gain insight into existing cyber security risks and threats to connected vehicles
- Learn how to comply with regulations such as UNR 155
- Understand the unique capabilities of Vehicle SOC
- Discover how managed security services can keep you worry-free
- Overview of a cyber attack use-case workflow