Dr. Michael Peter Schneider, Project Manager AUTOSAR Security, ESCRYPT | LinkedIn
Vehicle development – and ECU development in particular – has undergone tremendous changes in recent years, especially concerning emergent mobility topics. In this context, AUTOSAR has also extended its security portfolio by adding more components.
In this free webinar, ESCRYPT’s Dr Michael Peter Schneider examines the security mechanisms included in the latest AUTOSAR releases. Using the example of Secure Onboard Communication (SecOC), Dr Schneider explains how the AUTOSAR security modules should be integrated into the Software Engineering Process (SEP).
Key topics and takeaways:
- A brief history of E/E architecture and automotive security
- Overview of the AUTOSAR security modules
- SecOC case study: how to integrate AUTOSAR security building blocks into the SEP
- Beyond AUTOSAR: further essential measures for holistic vehicle protection
- Outlook: firewall in AUTOSAR