Jamie Pitcairn, Automotive Sustainability Technical Director, Ricardo | LinkedIn
Andrew Dunwoody, Head of Circular Economy, Ricardo | LinkedIn
James Buckwell, Senior Circular Economy Consultant, Ricardo | LinkedIn
Grace Parker, Senior Life Cycle Assessment Consultant, Ricardo | LinkedIn
The right circular economy business model will increase profitability, improve business and supply chain resilience, and satisfy the sustainability demands of investors, legislators and customers, not to mention helping to save the planet.
In this free webinar, Ricardo’s experts discuss the key drivers for circularity and provide practical advice on deploying circular economy business models, utilising circular materials, reporting your progress and applying life cycle assessment to inform decision-making.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Explore the recent and future policy developments for a circular economy in the automotive sector
- Understand why the circular economy is vital to the future of your business
- Find out how to maximise the opportunities the circular economy brings
- Learn how to embed circular economy thinking into your operations
- Discover why life cycle assessment is essential to your circular economy journey