Power electronics are critical in the modern automotive landscape and have made possible the electromobility revolution. Power hardware-in-the-loop testing (HIL) solutions address the need to test modern power electronics at full power.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Ren Fang of dSPACE discusses compact, high efficiency, turnkey solutions to power HIL testing with up to one megawatt (MW) capability.
Also showcased are the latest power HIL solutions from dSPACE, which can increase test coverage of power electronics while lowering the total cost of ownership compared to traditional dynamometer setups.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Robust testing at full power with system capabilities of over one megawatt
- Increase test coverage with parameter changes in a mouse click
- Front-load the testing of power electronics by testing without real loads
- Expand the capabilities of existing dSPACE HIL and model environments
- Full, turkey systems delivered from a single end-to-end supplier