Jürgen Schneider, Solution Manager Battery, AVL | LinkedIn
Philipp Wieser, Solutions Expert, AVL | LinkedIn
Dr.-Ing. Jan Richter, CEO, Batemo GmbH | LinkedIn
The race for the best battery cell format is still open, with all designs used in automotive applications from cylindric to pouch and prismatic approaches.
In the second instalment of this two-part webinar series, AVL’s Jürgen Schneider and Dr Jan Richter of Batemo explain how to balance trade-offs and cope with high levels of complexity through early-stage development methods that utilise extensive battery pack design studies.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Learn how to generate battery pack models quickly
- Discover the impact of different cell formats on battery packs
- Compare different battery pack designs
- Understand the various battery pack trade-offs
- Gain insight into battery pack development methods