Anton Weiler, Development Engineer, H2 System Integration, IAV | LinkedIn
Ingo Friedrich, Team Manager, H2 System Integration, IAV | LinkedIn
Bringing hydrogen-powered vehicles into series production is a relatively new activity, leading to often unknown development challenges.
In this free webinar, IAV’s Anton Weiler and Ingo Friedrich discuss the difficulties encountered while launching a hydrogen-powered vehicle into the market. These difficulties can be related to every development step, especially regarding system composition, validation (e.g. system validation or vehicle crash) and the final certification.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Hydrogen storage and supply system
- Hydrogen-powered vehicles
- Certification of a hydrogen fuel system
- Integration challenges for hydrogen fuel systems
- Homologation challenges for hydrogen-powered vehicles
- Series production of hydrogen-powered vehicles
- Regulation for a hydrogen vehicle crash test