Assaf Harel, Chief Scientist, Karamba Security | LinkedIn
As demand to meet the ISO/SAE 21434 requirements grow, electric vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers need the tools to understand the “what”, “why”, and “how”:
- What is important?
- Why is it important?
- How to effectively manage the process?
In this free webinar, Assaf Harel of Karamba Security provides unique insight into the E-motor inverter, focusing on critical cybersecurity risks, intellectual property threats and remediations.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Understand why the E-motor inverter is relevant to ISO/SAE 21434 compliance
- Discover which inverter cyber risks and IP threats are relevant to your organization
- Learn about common cybersecurity risks in the inverter, including safety-critical risks
- Gain insight into TARA and pen testing for the E-motor inverter