The automotive market is undergoing a technological revolution in data storage. From the early days of using traditional HDDs for navigation maps to flash-based e.MMC and UFS devices nowadays and to using high-performing SSDs for autonomous vehicle data logging, data storage enables this transformation.
In this free webinar, Western Digital’s Paul Mulholland examines the automotive data evolution, reviews future data storage use cases, and showcases the interfaces that best fit these uses. He also discusses why storage can no longer be an afterthought in vehicle design.
Key topics and takeaways:
- How has automotive data use evolved?
- Storage interfaces and their best-fit use cases
- Future use cases, storage requirements and interfaces
- Autonomous vehicles and IVI systems require reliable storage
- Storage is no longer an afterthought in vehicle design