Electric vehicle battery system development is complicated, and engineers face numerous significant challenges, such as:
- Which cell should I use?
- How do I obtain realistic cell performance data?
- How do I fast-charge?
- How do I deal with cell ageing?
In this three-part webinar series, experts from AVL and Batemo explain how to overcome the challenges, regardless if you are a newcomer or a battery specialist.
In the third and final part of this webinar series, AVL and Batemo experts put everything explained in the first two sessions into practice. Using an AVL CRUISE™ M simulation model of a sports car, the experts simulate fast-charging, aged cells and module cooling with Batemo Cells.
Key topics and takeaways:
- See how Batemo Cells are integrated into AVL CRUISE™ M
- Understand how to go from cell to module and pack
- Learn how to simulate fast-charging, aged cells, and the cooling system
- See how to automate simulations and development tasks
- Learn how to back up your battery system development with simulations properly