Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s finished.
Complexity in automotive software has increased dramatically in recent years, leading to vast amounts of data that must be dealt with during automated testing. Therefore, many EB Assist ADTF 3-based test systems must be monitored and controlled concurrently.
In the final instalment of this four-part webinar series, Elektrobit’s Jens Storz explains how the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) of its ADTF 3 solution allows users to create a customized interface that caters for all requirements.
Key topics and takeaways:
- The increasing complexity of automotive software leads to systems that are distributed over a network
- EB Assist ADTF 3 RPC allows the control and monitoring over networks using JSONRPC
- Tools to quickly cover primary use cases
- Flexibility to extend RPC functionality
- Complex systems require customizable interfaces for process optimization
- Easy integration of EB Assist ADTF 3 RPC into your solution