In this free, 60-minute webinar, Paul Wooderson of HORIBA MIRA highlights some key challenges when implementing the requirements of the new UNECE Regulation 155 and international standard ISO/SAE 21434.
The expert also outlines the intent behind the cybersecurity engineering activities required and some solutions to consider based on the practical experience of HORIBA MIRA’s cybersecurity specialists.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Implications of the new standard and regulation for implementers
- How much is enough? Determining the effort for the required engineering activities
- What are cybersecurity verification and validation?
- How to test for cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Points to consider when planning capabilities to detect and respond to emerging threats