In this free webinar, Sjon Kuijpers of HERE Technologies, Stefan Schneider from Continental and Elektrobit’s Dirk Spiesswinkel explain how to solve Intelligent Speed Assistance (ISA) customer pain points and outline the benefits of using map data and the electronic horizon platform for ISA.
In addition, they share how the advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) uses information about the road ahead to contribute to safer driving, a more fuel-efficient driving strategy, and lower CO2 emissions.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Learn about the ISA regulation and its future implications for the commercial vehicle sector
- Discover how to provide map data to the system over the long vehicle lifecycle
- Find out how the electronic horizon platform helps with ISA
- Discover which existing end-to-end solutions are already available
- Learn future requirements for ADAS and which advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) will help to save fuel