Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s finished.
The ecosystem of chipset and NAD makers, TCU manufacturers, OEMs, and network operators is accelerating the autonomous vehicle dream by rolling out 5G. NADs and TCUs already support the latest Release 15 NR specifications and demand faster tests for end-of-line manufacturing.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Keysight’s Asish Jain reviews the test requirements and speed optimized test methodologies for volume manufacturing and delivers a teaser demonstration.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Find out what to test in a TCU at the manufacturing stage and why
- Gain insight into the latest 3GPP specification for 5G NR FR1 RF tests
- Discover additional RF and non-RF test needs
- Learn about methodologies that reduce cycle time and optimize test plans
- Find out how Keysight can accelerate your next-generation TCU manufacturing plans