In this free, 60-minute webinar, AVL’s Mickael Berdin, Martin Arntz, and Andreas Ramsauer present a tool that enables objective driveability assessment and development to help achieve optimum customer satisfaction.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Scripted data processing and analysis views help to identify the root causes of issues
- Closing the gap between multi-faceted subjective perception and its automated mathematical description using machine learning methods
- Designing analysis calculations and visualizations to fit specific needs
- Integrating results into the AVL-DRIVE 5 data structure
- Identifying characteristics for individual shift types (e.g. dynamic Power-On-Upshift)
- Assessing shift characteristics across the operating range