Leading automotive OEMs, inspired by widespread and successful over-the-air (OTA) implementations by the likes of Tesla, are pushing hard to deploy OTA updates to connected cars, making them a pivotal part of their ACES strategy.
However, future E/E vehicle architectures will witness a switchover to domain ECUs and thus will require an evolution of OTA capabilities and updated methodologies owing to the much more complex software platforms powering those vehicles.
In this free, 30-minute webinar, experts from Harman and KPIT share their views on the challenges faced in supporting future architectures and outline a potential OTA solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
Key topics and takeaways:
- An overview of traditional vehicle architectures
- Ever-evolving automotive trends – moving to centralized vehicle architectures
- How OTA updates worked on traditional architectures
- Challenges in supporting future architectures
- What’s the OTA solution for tomorrow, and how are we preparing for it?