Today’s increasingly strict CO2 restrictions worldwide and the demand for green mobility pose a huge challenge to the automotive industry. Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cells offer huge potential as a zero-emission power source for electrified powertrains. In order to achieve higher vehicle efficiency, the continuous optimization of durability and reliability of fuel cell systems is key. This imposes specific requirements on the test environment to ensure a time and cost-efficient fuel cell development.
AVL’s proven and reliable toolchain revolutionizes the development of FCEVs. Thanks to a high-dynamic fuel cell test platform and the user-friendly AVL PUMA 2™ Fuel Cell automation software, time- and cost-effective fuel cell development are made possible.
In this free webinar, AVL experts Tomas Dehne, Chief Engineer Fuel Cell Testing Technology and Stephan Lenhart, Senior Product Manager, provide an overview of AVL’s fuel cell testing solution and how AVL’s unprecedented testing and diagnostic toolchain can support in boosting customers technology learning curve.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Which testbed infrastructure is required?
- How can the testbed grow with R&D need?
- How does AVL PUMA 2 Fuel Cell change the game and how is it embedded into AVL’s tool chain?
- What are the biggest technical challenges in Fuel Cell R&D?
- Degradation use case showing how the toolchain is used in DVP and how it can boost customer’s technology learning curve?