Intelligent Speed Assistance (ISA) will support drivers by helping them keep to legal speed limits. It will be a mandatory requirement in new vehicle types by 2022 in the European Union.
In this free webinar, experts from Continental, HERE Technologies, and Elektrobit discuss how to implement ISA and make it an industry-standard feature. The discussion will examine customer pain points, the benefits of using digital maps, electronic horizon and technological solutions to meet the ISA requirements and regulation timeline.
Key topics and takeaways:
- The reasons for ISA and new European regulations
- How to meet user expectations and enhance the overall ISA user experience
- How to meet GSR deadlines and performance requirements
- How fusing cameras, connected maps, and an electronic horizon will support ISA solutions
- How ISA solutions can function with minimum impact on hardware and manageable data transfer costs