The increasingly widespread adoption of ADAS and autonomous driving capabilities in modern vehicles makes the test drive process more complicated. To avoid the unnecessary consumption of valuable resources during this process, stakeholders must innovate and explore new solutions.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Maria Wurm and Laura Fumfack of b-plus automotive explain how software-based planning and AI-based data evaluation of test drives can make highly-efficient use of existing test resources possible.
Key topics and takeaways:
- The three main steps of carrying out test drives (Preparation, Realization, Performance)
- How to reduce time and staffing requirements by scheduling the proper preparation of test drives
- How to better achieve goals by monitoring the degree of fulfilment during the realization process
- How to visualize, analyze and evaluate the outcome of all test drives using AI
- How to utilize the results of this analysis to improve the planning of further testing