In the fourth installment of this ADAS and Autonomous Driving webinar series, AVL’s Aiko Illmeier presents the methodology and results of the company’s unique ADAS performance target setting approach.
Aiko will compare different vehicles and deliver a deep dive analysis of specific results with the aim of closing the gap between subjective impression of end consumers and objective target measures for ADAS features.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Increase the satisfaction of the end consumer
- Acceptance of ADAS comfort features
- Comparison of subjective impressions of different vehicles
- Visualization of subjective evaluations on an objective basis and deep dive in certain manoeuvres
- Efficient verification of ADAS performance targets on the proving ground and public road validation