ADAS and autonomous driving system development projects require large amounts of data from perception sensors (cameras, lidars, radars, etc.). In terms of IT infrastructure, collecting and managing this information can be costly and time-consuming.
In this free webinar, INTEMPORA CEO Nicolas Du Lac discusses tools that drastically reduce such activities by narrowing down the scope of testing while ensuring good coverage of tested situations.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Understand how to simplify ADAS and AD data collection using versatile tagging techniques and optimized cloud-based data management
- Learn how to store and share numerous multi-sensor data recordings
- Discover how to tag data (manually or automatically) to search for interesting situations immediately
- Find out how to use data replay to reduce the number of kilometers (km) to test
- Discover how to minimize costs and reduce time and effort when carrying out data replay validation campaigns