End-user acceptance is critical for the success of ADAS/AD features. The increasing complexity of their development generates tremendous amounts of data, which must be evaluated and assessed efficiently.
In the fifth installment of this ADAS and Autonomous Driving webinar series, AVL’s Martin Steinbacher explains how to carry out this process with AVL-DRIVE™ without neglecting the end users’ expectations.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Gain insight into the working principles and benefits of the AVL-DRIVE™ AD assessment method
- How to bring the well-known automated objective assessment method into the ADAS/AD domain
- Learn how to apply the same algorithms and methods in real-world and cloud environments
- Learn how to make reporting easy and efficient
- Discover how to ensure the end-consumer remains the focus of the development