Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s finished.
Testing millions of scenarios in different test environments provides a significant hurdle in ADAS and autonomous driving (AD) development.
In the first installment of this ADAS and Autonomous Driving webinar series, AVL’s Heiko Scharke, Josko Balic, and Florian Klueck present the company’s toolchain for an optimized scenario-based workflow – AVL SCENIUS™. It guides users through challenging ADAS/AD testing, verification, and validation tasks to achieve safety in every sense.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Easy scenario design based on latest standards
- Scalable scenario database supported by an efficient scenario data management
- Optimized test planning efforts for different ADAS/AD testing use cases
- Smart test methods to maximize test coverage
- Senseful ADAS/AD test reporting and analysis