Secure software development for connected and autonomous vehicles
Dr Dennis Kengo Oka, Principal Automotive Security Strategist, Synopsys | LinkedIn
Experts from Synopsys discuss the challenges and security risks of connected and autonomous vehicles (CAV), with a particular focus on high-risk areas such as wireless connectivity and autonomous driving functionality.
To address these challenges, Synopsys presents several solutions for secure software development and testing, which allow for the finding and fixing of bugs and vulnerabilities earlier in the software development lifecycle.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Understanding of high-risk areas for CAVs
- Examples of relevant vulnerabilities and threats
- Solutions for secure software development and testing
- How to find vulnerabilities earlier in the software development lifecycle
- How to reduce security risks in CAVs before production