Ian Riches, VP Automotive Practice, TechInsights | LinkedIn
Roger Ordman, EVP Marketing & Business Development, Aurora Labs | LinkedIn
Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s finished.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, experts from Aurora Labs and TechInsights (formerly Strategy Analytics) will present six insights from the recently published fourth annual Automotive Software Survey.
The session will focus on the main challenges and insights related to electric vehicles, software-defined vehicles, OTA updates, and new revenue streams, including:
- Attitudes to paying for optional vehicle features
- Where AI will have the most impact in the automotive industry
- Views about core vehicle functionality being available via Android Auto / Apple Car Play
- OTA update frequency and user experience expectations
- The difficulty of maintaining 100% test coverage
- Does EV ownership make a difference to the above views?
Participants will also gain access to the full version of the Automotive Software Survey.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Understand the significant trends and changes in the automotive industry
- Learn about automakers’ perceived specific software-related challenges
- Discover how to leverage the survey insights to improve customer experience