Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s finished.
As demand to meet the ISO/SAE 21434 requirement grows, electric vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers need the tools to understand:
- Suppliers’ security evaluation
- CIA (cybersecurity interface agreement)
- Best practices for using supplier evaluation templates
In this free 60-minute webinar, Assaf Harel and Tal Ben-David of Karamba Security provide unique insight into supply chain management security given R&D and software release schedules.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Understand ISO/SAE 21434 supply chain security requirements
- Gain insight into common supplier-related issues found during pen testing
- Supplier deliverables: verification and validation
- Supplier deliverables: continual security