The complex implementation of autonomous vehicle (AV) software demands a powerful and flexible simulation and testing environment.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Jace Allen of dSPACE presents a solution that uses scenario-based testing, physics-based vehicle and sensor simulation, open standards, and cloud/SaaS technologies. The SIMPHERA solution creates the V&V system for agile AV software development, providing massive scalability and directly supporting CI/CD processes.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Scenario-based testing, using industry-proven vehicle and environment/sensor simulation
- An agile, scalable MIL/SIL/HIL Cloud and LINUX execution platform
- ISO26262 and ISO/PAS 21448 (SOTIF) process support
- Advanced AV software system-under-test (SUT) interconnection
- Support for integration of other tools and assets, using open standards