Type approval of new vehicles will soon require a certified Software Update Management System (SUMS) and will only be achieved after registration and authorization by the relevant authorities.
In this free webinar, ESCRYPT’s cybersecurity experts discuss the organizational processes and procedures that OEMs and their suppliers must implement to comply with the latest software update delivery regulations.
Key topics and takeaways:
- A short introduction to UNECE Regulation 156
- Management and deployment of software updates
- Over the air (OTA) updates
- Software update engineering – ISO 24089
- Eight-step approach for establishing a certifiable cybersecurity management system (CSMS)