Vehicles will soon need to implement adequate protection against cyberattacks to obtain type approval. One necessary condition for this is proof of an appropriate security level based on a certified cybersecurity management system (CSMS).
In this free webinar, cybersecurity experts from ESCRYPT explain how and to what extent you can use the existing AUTOSAR security software to realize UNECE-compliant automotive cybersecurity.
Key topics and takeaways:
- A short introduction to UNECE Regulation 155
- Challenges for existing E/E-architectures
- Systematic identification of risks
- ESCRYPT’s vehicle type-approval readiness assessment
- Introduction of AUTOSAR’s security building blocks
- Insight into mitigations from Annex 5
- Applicability of AUTOSAR as an implementation basis for type approval readiness