Dave Bogema, Director – NVH Solutions, VI-grade | LinkedIn
There are numerous challenges to overcome when trying to achieve the optimum sound and vibration levels in EVs and hybrids, both inside and outside the vehicle.
In this free webinar, VI-grade’s Dave Bogema demonstrates how NVH virtual prototypes accelerate the product development process for electrified vehicles.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Learn how virtual NVH prototypes address electrified vehicle challenges
- Find out how to assess different NVH design alternatives easily and make decisions quickly
- Learn how to leverage existing CAE data and processes when building NVH virtual prototypes
- Discover the importance of vibration in the overall EV experience and how to evaluate it without physical prototypes
- Learn about the role of active sound design for EVs both inside and outside the vehicle and how to evaluate these sounds without physical prototypes