Dr.Eng. Siddharth Shukla, Product Manager, ESCRYPT | LinkedIn
As vehicle connectivity increases, new openings emerge for cyberattacks. Consequently, UNECE regulations require that OEMs and fleet operators provide effective security risk management for vehicles throughout their life cycle. One of the critical elements for achieving this is attack detection via IDS in the vehicle.
In this 60-minute webinar, ESCRYPT’s Dr. Eng. Siddharth Shukla provides insight into E/E architecture trends, focusing on the benefits and challenges of Ethernet in automotive E/E architectures. Siddharth also explains how to secure Ethernet-based E/E-architecture.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Introduction to E/E architecture trends
- Benefits and challenges for Ethernet in automotive E/E architectures
- How to secure Ethernet based E/E architecture
- ESCRYPT’s new CycurIDS-ETH product – intrusion detection for Ethernet
- Continuous protection: an overview of IDPS