ETAS’ comprehensive portfolio includes vehicle basic software, middleware, development tools, cloud-based operations services, cybersecurity solutions, and end-to-end engineering and consulting services for the realization of software-defined vehicles. Our product solutions and services enable vehicle manufacturers and suppliers to develop, operate, and secure differentiating vehicle software with increased efficiency.
- Established: 1994 as subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH
- Associates: 2,300 (January 1, 2023)
- Sales revenue: 356 million euros (2022)
- International presence: 12 countries in Europe, Asia, and the Americas
- Customers: automakers, automotive component suppliers, ECU suppliers, and engineering service providers
- Portfolio expansion: engineering and consulting services, training programs, and premium-class customer service
- Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 26262, ISO 14001, ISO 17025, ISO 45001, ISO/SAE 21434
Software is playing an increasingly important role in vehicles – it defines the vehicles’ functionality and performance. The software-defined vehicle becomes more and more reality. Software ensures that our vehicles are clean, economical, connected, and work reliably. It provides safety, comfort and driving characteristics, and offers added value to the user.
ETAS offers comprehensive solutions for the realization of software-defined vehicles in the areas of Software Development Solutions, Vehicle Operating System, Vehicle Cloud Services, Cybersecurity, Data Acquisition and Processing Solutions, and Integrated Customer Solutions.