Andreas Greff, Head of Architecture and Software – Vehicle Systems Architecture, Continental | LinkedIn
Software-enabled functions are increasingly characterizing upcoming vehicle generations.
In this free webinar, Continental’s Andreas Greff explains how decoupling software from hardware enables the rapid and continuous development and implementation of new functions throughout the vehicle’s lifetime. The expert will discusses how and why the importance of vehicle software will increase significantly over the next decade and beyond.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Gain insight into Continental’s approach to the software-defined vehicle (SDV), including the company’s road to cloud ecosystem
- Understand the main SDV drivers
- Find out what stakeholders can accomplish with the SDV
- Learn about the enabling technologies for the SDV
- Discover how the SDV impacts the development process and benefits the user