Electric vehicle battery system development is complicated, and engineers face numerous significant challenges, such as:
- Which cell should I use?
- How do I obtain realistic cell performance data?
- How do I fast-charge?
- How do I deal with cell ageing?
In this three-part webinar series, experts from AVL and Batemo explain how to overcome the challenges, regardless if you are a newcomer or a battery specialist.
In part two of this three-part webinar series, AVL and Batemo Experts put simulation-based battery system development to the test and analyze three examples: fast-charging, cell ageing and module cooling.
The experts introduce the relevant fundamentals and outline straightforward methods you can use to master your development tasks with AVL CRUISE™ M and Batemo Cells.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Learn what can limit the fast-charging of lithium-ion-batteries
- Understand lithium-plating
- Get to know the different ageing mechanisms of battery cells
- See how to age battery cells virtually
- Learn how to back up your battery system development with simulations properly